Congratulations... to our winners!
- All teams will consist of 2 persons only.
- Fishing from boat or bank is allowed with rod and reel only.
- Tournament will begin and end at Osage Cove boat ramp, Waconda Lake, Glen Elder
- Hours: Rules covered at 7:30 a.m. Entry forms will be filled out and entry fees paid at this time. Fishing from end of rules meeting to 3:00 p.m.
- All teams must be back at the check-in area no later than 3:00 p.m. Any team arriving after 3:00 p.m. will be disqualified. All state regulations apply.
- 15 crappie per team total.
- In the case of a weight tie, the big fish from each team will determine the winner.
- Entry fee is $25.00 per team. (2 people only per team)
- 20% of the entry monies will go to expenses and future lake projects.
- There will be an 80% payback to the top 4 teams: 1st=50%, 2nd=25%, 3rd=15%, 4th=10%.
1st & 2nd place teams will also receive plaques.
- There will be a big crappie contest (optional) with an entry fee of $10.00 per team with 100% payback along with a plaque.
- Only the teams fishing and tournament officials have the right to contest the actions
of other teams.
- Safe boating conduct and a high standard of sportsmanship and courtesy of others
must be followed.
- All teams must report to the Osage Cove Boat Ramp at the start and finish
of the tournament.
For more information contact - Roger Hardaway: 785-275-2980.