17th Annual CHANNEL CATFISH Tournament
Sponsored by the Waconda Lake Association L.L.C
SATURDAY, AUGUST 12, 2017
At Marina Cove Boat Ramp, Waconda Lake, Glen Elder State Park
More Information, Contact: Roger Hardaway:
- All teams will consist of 2 persons only.
- Fishing from boat or bank is allowed with rod and reel only.
- Tournament will begin and end at Marina Boat Ramp area.
- Hours: Rules covered at 7:00 a.m. Entry forms will be filled out at this time and entry fees paid. Fishing from end of rules meeting to 12:00 p.m.
- All teams must be back at the check-in area no later than 12:00 p.m. Any team arriving after 12:00 p.m. will be disqualified.
- 5 channel catfish per team; no size limit.
- In the case of a weight tie, the big fish from each team will determine the winner.
- Entry fee is $25.00 per team. (2 people only per team)
- 20% of the entry monies will go to expenses and future lake projects.
- There will be an 80% payback to the top 4 teams: 1st=50%, 2nd=25%, 3rd=15%, 4th=10%. 1St & 2nd place teams will receive plaques.
- There will be a big cat contest (optional) with an entry fee of $10.00 per team with 100% payback. A plaque will also be given for the biggest fish.
- Only the teams fishing and tournament officials have the right to contest the actions of
- Safe boating conduct and a high standard of sportsmanship and courtesy of others must
- All state regulations apply.
- All teams must report to the Marina Boat Ramp at the start and finish of the tournament.